We may not have to worry if the CERN Collider starting in August ends the world, but more realistically, this advice will be good for a comfortable retirement.
1. Cracking your nest egg before retirement.
2. Spending your retirement money way too early.
3. Having no clue about how much to save.
4. Spending your retirement savings too fast.
5. Not giving a hoot about asset allocation.
6. Letting Uncle Sam eat your retirement.
7. Depositing your retirement in your fatty deposits.
8. Paying too much for help.
9. Retiring permanently when you really just needed a break.