Save this for later viewing/reading:
…and I’ve succombed to the pressure. Actually, I just enjoyed reading my friends’ lists and so I thought I would partake and hope I get to read more from other friends. Too bad I can only tag 25 friends. I’d like to ask to see more from more friends. Oh well…
Here’s mine for now:
1. Building lists of 25 things is very painful for me. I like lists of 10…
2. My nickname was “Peenya” when I was a little kid. I took on the name while visiting a group of kids across the tracks in my Uncle’s neighborhood. I still don’t know ’til this day why I picked Peenya.
3. My brother stole my car for an hour each day to go on a joy ride with his best friend at the time while I took naps after coming home from college. The police eventually caught him and woke me up from one of those infamous hour long naps. After they asked me do I know a “Jim Na”, I laughed out loud like an evil dictator and looked very forward to exposing the kid everyone in the city thought was an angel.
4. I can type pretty fast — to be exact, I type over a 100 words a minute unless I’m typing on a lame keyboard like the one I’m using right now.
5. From birth, all I wanted to do in life was make other people smile. When people asked me the question, “What do you want to do when you grow up?” I always thought about this desire first. Continue reading