I think I finally figured it out. I’ve already found that copying content/text from Microsoft Word into posts here into this WordPress blog do create a design problem. Other documents sometimes copied into WordPress seem to make these templates break down as well. However, I think today (thanks to Matt Strum, btw for telling me the new template was looking funny), I think I figured it out.
Here are some snap shot of a working blog where the posts are fine in the middle and on the left. On the right hand side, there is a sidebar with many different widgets that are properly ordered and placed on the right hand side. Continue reading