U.S. State Department, U.S. Embassy Seoul
Consular Section, American Citizen Services (ACS) Newsletter
The U.S. Embassy is transmitting the following monthly newsletter via its warden system as a public service to U.S. citizens in the Republic of Korea. Please disseminate this message broadly to other U.S. citizens.
In this issue:
1. Greetings from the ACS Chief
2. Holiday Closure, March 1
3. IRS Announces 2011 Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Initiative (OVDI)
4. Consular Services in Busan, March 21-22
5. Making Appointments or Using the Courier Service
6. Questions of the Month: I have questions about taxes. Who should I ask? What’s the current Foreign Earned Income Exclusion amount?
7. Travel Warnings Continue reading